Dear Maya and Emi,
Have we really been back from Japan for 2 weeks already? Much of it has been a bit of a jet-lagged blur. Emi, only the last couple of nights you've stopped crying out at random times. Maya, you got over the jet lag pretty quickly and got right back on your school schedule, thank goodness!
Pretty much as soon as we got back from Japan your great-grandma had hip surgery. Grandma and Papa Stan came up and stayed with us a few days for that so that was nice. By last weekend when we took you two to visit, Nanny was looking great and getting around like a champ!
|Why do you love playing with your sister's (clean) underwear so much?!?|
- Dancing (you're really good! you change up your moves often and really get down!)
- Talking (new words and phrases pretty much every day! your latest one is "Come on!")
- Weaning (we stopped nursing and you took in stride--better than mommy!)
- Writing your full name (your last name is long so kudos to you!)
- Saying the pledge of allegiance (I suppose this isn't new but we only just heard it!)
- Posing for pictures (your second school picture day this is what you wore--so cute!)
Well, the school bus is almost here so mommy has to run. Love you both!