Dear Maya and Emi,
It's been a while since mommy's last post--this time because we've had so much sickness in this house! First almost all of us had some level of pink eye, then all of us except you Emi had a nasty stomach bug, and now we're working through a head cold (Emi and me) and Baba's worst episode of poison ivy ever! I guess we should be happy that we all mostly stayed healthy through the fall and are getting it all out of the way before Christmas (knock on lots of wood!) but it's been a bit much.
Anyhow, here's what we've been up to:
- Thanksgiving with Grandma, Papa Stan, Kelsie, Shawn, Grace, Will, and later Bobbie
- The hobby horse (and reindeer) workshop at the library for you, Maya
- Finally getting our Christmas tree
- Visiting Santa--Emi, you ran right up to sit down next to him so Maya, you ended up not needing mommy to go with you like you'd wanted. My big girls!!
- And finally, decorating our tree!
Okay, now mommy's going to go get some rest. Love you both!