Monday, January 9, 2012

A year of Maya


Dear Maya,

Mommy's still having a hard time wrapping her head around the idea that you're a year old. Where did the time go? When I stop and think about it, I can remember how your warm little newborn body felt in my arms like it was yesterday. It makes me so sad and happy and proud and nostalgic and content all at the same time.







For today's post I'm going to take a walk down memory lane with you (and all your loyal followers), featuring a never-before-blogged photo from each month of 2011. Some are cute, some are sweet, some are funny, but I love all of these pictures and the precious slices of time they represent. With tissues ready, here goes:

JANUARY
FEBRUARY
MARCH
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER

*sniff, sniff*
What a beautiful year it's been.
Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment