Dear Maya and Emi,
The last week or so has been pretty busy and pretty rough. We've had lots of errands to run and coordinating them with your nap schedules and eating schedules, etc., has been a challenge. I guess that's why you both have had some cranky, trying days lately. Hopefully that will improve soon!
In the meantime, this tired mommy has tons of photos to share but not much time (or energy!) to write much about our week. So here's the abbreviated version:
- greeting sheep and picking beans at the farm
- sitting by the ferns while dogsitting
- shopping with a little girl who's excited for Halloween
- giggling with a baby in a bacon onesie (thanks, Grandpa!)
- and playing in lots of beautiful leaves at the park!
Well, mommy needs some rest! Love you two!